Energy stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 0.4% today and up 25.4% in the last month.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 7.8% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 3.2% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 2.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.