Financial stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 6.0% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is up 4.6% to a new 52-week high of $155.73.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 4.0%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $153.80.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 5.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.