Financial stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 6.0% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is up 4.6% to a new 52-week high of $155.73.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 4.0%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $153.80.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 5.9% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manulife Financial Corp (MFC): MFC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.