Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT): NCT stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 1.2% to $9.86, near the 52-week high of $9.88.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 6.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 2.8% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Diamondrock Hospitality Company (DRH): DRH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aircastle Limited (AYR): AYR stock is down 2.2% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 2.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.