Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 9.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 7.7% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.8% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 2.6% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Home Depot (HD): HD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 15.7% to a new 52-week low of $44.82.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is down 6.2% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 6.3% to a new 52-week low of $33.89.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 5.2% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 4.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 4.4% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 4.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 3.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.