Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.6% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 9.1% to a new 52-week high of $96.30.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is up 5.6% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 7.8% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 4.2% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Tjx Companies (TJX): TJX stock is up 2.8% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Liberty Media Corp (LINTB): LINTB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 8.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is down 5.7% to a new 52-week low of $58.67.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.