Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 5.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is up 1.8% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $100.85.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- W.P. Carey & Co. Llc (WPC): WPC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 5.8% today and down 28.5% in the last month.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 4.4% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 3.5% today and down 32.9% in the last month.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.2% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 3.1% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is down 3.1% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.