Technology stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 5.1% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 4.8% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 3.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.3% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 3.1% to a new 52-week high of $9.26.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.1% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.3% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.