Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 13.5% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 7.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 5.6% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 4.5% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 5.3% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.4% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.3% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 11.9% to a new 52-week low of $11.17.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is down 9.5% to a new 52-week low of $23.19.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 7.0% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 5.5% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 3.5% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 3.0% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 3.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.