Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 4.1%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.0% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 4.0% today.
- Weibo Corp (WB): WB stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 4.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 3.7% today.
- International Rectifier Corp (IRF): IRF stock is down 3.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Measurement Specialties (MEAS): MEAS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.1% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.