Technology stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 5.2% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.7% today.
- General Cable Corp (BGC): BGC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 0.9% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.