Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.3% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 1.8% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.7% to a new 52-week low of $14.86.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.