Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.