Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Water Works (AWK): AWK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 0.2% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Empire District Electric Company (EDE): EDE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 3.8% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.