Utilities stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $55.14.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $74.83.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Integrys Energy Group (TEG): TEG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.