Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $37.10.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.5% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 0.5% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.5% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.4% to a new 52-week high of $71.28.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 6.8% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.