Capital goods stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.5% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.