Capital goods stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.4% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.1% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 1.5% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.0% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.