Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Wednesday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.2% to $105.22, near the 52-week high of $105.49.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.