Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 2.1% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.8% to $42.62, near the 52-week high of $42.66.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.