Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.4% today and down 31.3% in the last month.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.