Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq increased 1.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 4.9% to a new 52-week high of $86.48.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 3.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $42.24.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.