Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $91.95.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 2.8% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 2.4% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Quiksilver (ZQK): ZQK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 9.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.