Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.4%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 2.6% to a new 52-week low of $48.55.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 2.0% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.0% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.