Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 4.5% to a new 52-week high of $75.43.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.7% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.