Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 10.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 3.1% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.0% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.0% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.