Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 2.1% to a new 52-week high of $65.05.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $118.11.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.9%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 3.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.2% to a new 52-week low of $47.25.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.