Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.7% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.4% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 1.1% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.