Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $41.31.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.