Energy stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is up 4.4% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $43.35.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Conocophillips (COP): COP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 8.9% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 5.4% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 5.1% today.
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW): ATW stock is down 3.1% today.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 2.0% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.