Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $81.90.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Energy Partners (EPL): EPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 1.4% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.