Energy stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $81.90.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Energy Partners (EPL): EPL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is down 1.4% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): XEC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.