Energy stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cloud Peak Energy Inc (CLD): CLD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alpha Natural Resources (ANR): ANR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is up 2.0% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is up 2.0% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 3.9% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 4.3% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.