Financial stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd (ENH): ENH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 2.0% today.
- American International Group (AIG): AIG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.