Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is up 13.2% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is up 5.4% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Qiagen N.V. (QGEN): QGEN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals (QCOR): QCOR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 0.4% today and up 25.8% in the last month.
- Zimmer Holdings (ZMH): ZMH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is down 8.3% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 7.9% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 7.0% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): BMY stock is down 5.2% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 4.9% today.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST): CBST stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neogen Corp (NEOG): NEOG stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC): ACHC stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.