Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 2.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 2.1% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.