Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 1.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 2.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 2.1% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.