Services stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 14.5% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 7.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 5.7% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 4.9% today and up 22.2% in the last month.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.8% to a new 52-week high of $13.03.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 20.1% to a new 52-week low of $38.30.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 17.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 11.5% to a new 52-week low of $38.63.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 10.4% to a new 52-week low of $32.11.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 7.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.