Services stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 4.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 4.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.3% today and up 39.4% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.3% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Iesi-Bfc Ltd (BIN): BIN stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 5.2% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is down 1.8% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.