Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 2.6% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Costco Wholesale Corp (COST): COST stock is up 2.5% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 2.3% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 4.1% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.9% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.9% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 2.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.