Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 16.4% today and up 34.2% in the last month.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 10.9% to a new 52-week high of $68.19.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 9.3% to a new 52-week high of $105.58.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 6.8% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 3.6% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ): VZ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 5.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.8% to a new 52-week low of $0.77.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 1.7% today and down 34.3% in the last month.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.