Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.3% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 4.4% to a new 52-week high of $38.85.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is up 4.4% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 4.8% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 3.3% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 3.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 5.8% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is down 5.8% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 4.1% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 2.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.