Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 3.6% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 3.6% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 3.2% to a new 52-week high of $86.23.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 3.2% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 3.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 2.9% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Reed Elsevier Nv (ENL): ENL stock is down 2.1% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orient-Express Hotels (OEH): OEH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.