Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 8.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 7.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 5.6% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 4.3% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 18.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 8.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 3.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.