Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 8.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 7.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 5.6% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 4.3% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 4.1% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 18.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 8.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 3.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.