Technology stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 5.3% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 3.4% today and up 28.7% in the last month.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.0% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.