Inovio Pharmaceuticals Announces 1-4 Reverse Split for INO Stock
by Christopher Freeburn | May 23, 2014 11:15 am
On Friday, Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) announced that its shareholders had approved 1-for-4 reverse stock split of Inovio common stock. INO shares sank more than 5% in morning trading.
Inovio said that the effective date of the reverse stock split would be disclosed at a future date after Inovio complies with “standard NYSE administrative processes.”
In a statement, Inovio President and CEO Dr. J. Joseph Kim said: “Our stockholders approved a reverse split to have our price and share structure reflect our leadership position in immunotherapies and expand our potential investor audience.”
Inovio is developing vaccines against HPV-caused pre-cancers and cancers, prostate, breast, and lung cancers, and HIV, influenza, malaria and hepatitis.
More Pharma Stock News:
- MRK: Merck Sells Consumer Business to Double Down on Blockbusters
- Is AstraZeneca a Buy After Pfizer Breakup? 3 Pros, 3 Cons
- Hottest Healthcare Stocks Now – CAH PDLI SHPG FRX
- INO: http://studio-5.financialcontent.com/investplace/quote?Symbol=INO
- had approved 1-for-4 reverse stock split: http://ir.inovio.com/news/news-releases/news-releases-details/2014/Inovio-Pharmaceuticals-Announces-1-For-4-Reverse-Split/default.aspx
- [Image]: http://investorplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/inovio-185.jpg
- MRK: Merck Sells Consumer Business to Double Down on Blockbusters: http://investorplace.com/2014/05/mrk-merck-sells-consumer-unit-14b-double-blockbusters/
- Is AstraZeneca a Buy After Pfizer Breakup? 3 Pros, 3 Cons: http://investorplace.com/2014/05/azn-stock-astrazeneca-pfizer/
- Hottest Healthcare Stocks Now – CAH PDLI SHPG FRX: http://investorplace.com/2014/05/hottest-healthcare-stocks-now-cah-pdli-shpg-frx-cah-pdli-shpg/
Source URL: http://investorplace.com/2014/05/inovio-pharmaceuticals-announces-1-4-reverse-split-ino-stock/
Short URL: http://invstplc.com/1r0Si8X
Copyright ©2015 InvestorPlace Media, LLC. All rights reserved. 700 Indian Springs Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601.