Jay-Z, Solange and Beyonce have released a joint statement to address the elevator fight that broke out last week.
According to the statement, Jay-Z and Solange have taken responsibility for the fight and said it was both of their faults. The statement also claimed that Solange wasn’t intoxicated during the event. It said that the three are a family just like anyone else and that they have their share of problems, reports The Hollywood Gossip.
When video of the fight between Jay-Z and Solange went public earlier this week, many theories started floating around about what started the fight. Some people had fun with the incident while others started assuming something was wrong with Beyonce and Jay-Z’s marriage. Unfortunately, the released statement doesn’t give any insight into what started the elevator fight.
The leak of the elevator fight footage to TMZ led to the firing of a hotel employee on Wednesday.