Motorola has revealed its newest creation to the world–the Moto E smartphone.
This phone could change the market for handheld devices thanks to its affordability. Here are five things you need to know about the Moto E smartphone.
- Android: The phone runs on Android and it has a 4.3-inch display.
- Affordability: This Motorola device is listed at $129 without a contract. The Moto G is $50 more expensive.
- Features: The Moto E smartphone has a built in FM radio, a microSD slot, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with dual-core CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Look: You can change the Moto E’s appearance by changing its Motorola Shells in the back, allowing you to choose from more than 20 color and design combinations.
- Availability: The Motorola phone will be available in 40 countries over the next few weeks.
More Smartphone News
- BBRY: BlackBerry Launches Z3 Low-Cost Smartphone
- The Smartphone Kill Switch Is Coming in 2015
- 5 Things to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone