Sofia Vergara and fiance Nick Leob have split up again.
Sofia Vergara announced that the two were splitting up on her WhoSay page. In the post, Vergara said that the couple’s work was getting in the way of their relationship and that they were having too many problems. She said that the couple’s relationship wasn’t fun anymore, but that they are still close.
The couple was rumored to have broken up in 2012 shortly before they became engaged.
In her post, Sofia Vergara claims that she made the announcement about the couple’s breakup first because she didn’t want the media to have a chance to “invent crazy and hurtful drama.”
Several of the actresses fans commented on the WhoSay post to give Vergara their condolences.
- “Aww that’s sad news, but very brave and kind of you to share with your fans.”
- “So sorry to hear this Sofia, we love u so much and hope u feel better soon.”
- “Sorry to hear. Hope all remains good and that you continue on with all your endeavors.”
More Celebrity Breakups
- Celebrity Divorces: Lamar Sally Seeks Split From Wife
- Celebrity Divorces: Captain and Tennille Split
- Figure Skater Johnny Weir, Husband Victor Voronov Split